Harstad-Narvik / EVE
Rorbu by the sea with great views.
Grøtavær Rorbu is nicely situated by the sea. Grøtavær is a former fishing village which today has about 100 inhabitants. Here you can fish well protected from the weather between islands and the archipelago. If the weather permits, it is a short distance to the open sea, as well as to the areas in Andfjorden. Here you can experience magical fishing for cod, halibut and wolffish. This is the same area that is accessible from Skrolsvik on Senja.
• Cabin (Rorbu) with all necessary equipment
• Quay and floating dock in front of the cabin
• Indoor fish cleaning facilities right on the pier
• Large stable boat with modern nautical equipment.
• Nice starting point for hiking and to other sights on Grytøya
• Transfer Evenes - Grøtavær Rorbu can be purchased on request
• Gasoline is purchased from the host
• The place is perfect if you want peace and quiet
See price and order
1. Choose date
2. Select one or more accommodation units
Accommodation price; incl. bedlinen, towels, electricity, water, Wi-Fi Terms and conditions (PDF)
3. Select one or more boats
Boat price; not incl. fuel and insurance. Terms and conditions (PDF)