Tromsø lufthavn / TOS
Top fishing in the land of the Northern Lights!
Maribell can be found in scenic surroundings in Kvaløyvågen on Kvaløya outside Tromsø. This is a fantastic place for sea fishing in Norway.
If you just want a trip on the sea, fish some cod or saith for dinner, or if you are a more passionate fisherman and looking for the big fish, this is the right place.
Kvaløyvågen is also a great starting point for trips in the mountains, berry picking, hunting or freshwater fishing in the mountains.
• Perfect habitat for large cod and halibut, coalfish, haddock, redfish, trout & salmon
• Inland fishing and hunting
• Wonderful walking terrain
• The historical city of Tromsø is only a 30 minute drive away
• Northern Lights
• Close to Tromsø Airport
Kvalsundet is also one of the best halibut areas in Norway. Here, halibut of 196 kg was caught - that speaks for itself.
See price and order
1. Choose date
2. Select one or more accommodation units
Accommodation price; incl. bedlinen, towels, electricity, water, Wi-Fi Terms and conditions (PDF)
3. Select one or more boats
Boat price; not incl. fuel and insurance. Terms and conditions (PDF)