8. Færsetelva kilometer
5, Holmvatnet kilometer
Memorable holiday in the Vega Archipelago!
On the island of Kirkøya, the gate to the UNESCO-listed Vega Archipelago, surrounded by scenic landscapes, lies Gardsøya Fishing centre.
Close to the island of Vega, there is a variety of activities for all the family nearby.
Fishing the waters of Vega, well sheltered by numerous islets, yet in the open see, provides great challenges and opportunities.
• Excellent pollack, cod fishing; good halibut & wolffish fishing
• A large boat with a skipper is available
• Numerous hiking trails in the area
• Kayaks and bicycles for rent
• Roofed fish cleaning facilities
• NB: minimum two nights pr booking
Vega and the coast of Helgeland offers good fishing for many species, especially pollack and cod is excellent here.
See price and order
1. Choose date
2. Select one or more accommodation units
Accommodation price; incl. bedlinen, towels, electricity, water, Wi-Fi Terms and conditions (PDF)
3. Select one or more boats
Boat price; not incl. fuel and insurance. Terms and conditions (PDF)