LoppaLoppaTroms og Finnmark
Alta / ALF
16 km + ferge kilometer
Perfect place for sea fishing on the coast of Finnmark
In Nuvsvåg on Loppa along the coast of Finnmark, you find Loppa Havfiske. Loppa Havfiske is located close to the open Lopphavet - a well-known area for first-class sea fishing.
The resort specializes in sea fishing. The halibut fishing is of the highest quality and can be fished in the fjord that leads you out onto the famous Loppehavet.
Out on Lopphavet you can experience magical fishing for several species in the heavyweight class. It is not unusual for cod over 20 kg, saith, halibut and of course wolffish. Loppa Havfiske has its own storage house with a freezer for each apartment. You are hereby invited!
• Amazing sea fishing in the fjord and out on sea
• 8 houses and apartments with high standard
• Steady 22 feets boats
• Large deposit of cod, coalfish, wolffish and halibut
• Easy guidance for the detection of fishing grounds
• Magical Northern Lights
• Not possible with arrival and departure on Fridays
Our guests have repeatedly over many years confirmed the fantastic potential in the area by the Nuvsvåg coast.
See price and order
1. Choose date
2. Select one or more accommodation units
Accommodation price; incl. bedlinen, towels, electricity, water, Wi-Fi Terms and conditions (PDF)
3. Select one or more boats
Boat price; not incl. fuel and insurance. Terms and conditions (PDF)