Mo i Rana
Mo i Rana
Sea fishing at famous Myken!
Myken Brygge is located on the tiny island of Myken, furthest out in the sea west of Mo i Rana on the Helgeland coast.
The island is famous for its creative people, its own whiskey distillery and fantastic sea fishing!
While staying in one of the high standard apartments you can enjoy the island to the maximum and with one of the boats you have the sea at your disposal.
• High standard accommodation
• Short distance to excellent deep sea fishing
• Large and comfortable gutting shed with water, heat and light
• 50 meters to the store
• Minimum 3 days stay
• Accommodaton and boat must be booked on same date in the period between 01.05 – 01.09
Myken is one of the most extreme sea fishing destinations in this part of Norway, both in terms of location and fishing potential.
See price and order
1. Choose date
2. Select one or more accommodation units
Accommodation price; incl. bedlinen, towels, electricity, water, Wi-Fi Terms and conditions (PDF)
3. Select one or more boats
Boat price; not incl. fuel and insurance. Terms and conditions (PDF)