Bardufoss / BDU
Fantastic halibut angling on Senja!
In a small fishing village, renowned for its long halibut angling traditions and therefore having its own halibut museum, in a sheltered bay on the southern coast of Senja.
Skrolsvik Fishing centre provides a thoughtfully appointed holiday accommodation for three.
The most exciting fishing for large fish is not farther than 10 km away from the camp.
• Perfect habitat for large species, all popular marine sport fishes in the northern Norway
• Some of the best places for halibut fishing
• Fishing boat with instruments
• Large filleting room
• Breathtaking scenes of arctic nature and phenomena
• Wi-Fi available
• Accommodaton and boat must be booked on same date in the period between 01.05 – 01.09
Fishing for the popular halibut has top priority here from August to October, although our guests also report regular catches in the spring.
See price and order
1. Choose date
2. Select one or more accommodation units
Accommodation price; incl. bedlinen, towels, electricity, water, Wi-Fi Terms and conditions (PDF)
3. Select one or more boats
Boat price; not incl. fuel and insurance. Terms and conditions (PDF)