Superb halibut fishing in Vega Archipelago!
Inscribed by UNESCO on the World Heritage Site list, Vega is one of the most inspirational and exciting leisure destinations in Norway.
Mesmerising scenery, nature based activities and excellent sea fishing in as comfortable setting as possible and attract anglers with their families from all over Norway as well as from mainland Europe as repeat customers.
Once at Vega, you will be back!
• Perfect habitat for large species, for all popular marine sport fishes in the northern Norway
• Numerous hiking trails for all abilities
• Inland trout fishing from the lakes
• A lot of nature & culture attractions in the area
Vega is a real hot spot for targeted halibut fishing. Cod and the usual species are represented in quantities and reach record sizes.
See price and order
1. Choose date
2. Select one or more accommodation units
Accommodation price; incl. bedlinen, towels, electricity, water, Wi-Fi Terms and conditions (PDF)
3. Select one or more boats
Boat price; not incl. fuel and insurance. Terms and conditions (PDF)