Exciting fishing and beautiful scenery
Vevelstad Municipality is one of Norways smallest municipalities in population.
The cabins are located on Vevelstad which is a beautiful village along the coastal road to Helgeland, close to Lomsdal / Visten National Park and Vega World Heritage area.
Short distance to the center with fasiliteis such as shops, doctor, library, hairdresser, cafe and restaurant with the northernmost coffee roasting.
Vevelstad museum with tourist information and Vevelstad church is near and is worth a visit.
• Both houses and 1 boat are wheelchair accessible
• Short distance to the sea, forest and mountains, organized walking trails and marked hiking tracks
• Great views of the mountains "Seven Sisters" and "Dønnamannen"
• Short distance to great fishing spots
See price and order
1. Choose date
Up to resort
2. Select one or more accommodation units
Accommodation price; incl. bedlinen, towels, electricity, water, Wi-Fi Terms and conditions (PDF)
Up to accommodations
3. Select one or more boats
Boat price; not incl. fuel and insurance. Terms and conditions (PDF)